TOTAL DE VISITAS AL BLOG

domingo, 11 de diciembre de 2011

Lost Canvas Calendar delayed

Lost Canvas Calendar delayed

Good night readers, this is hawk.

I have some news for you.

For those who bought the whole set of the second season of Lost Canvas animation and sent the coupons in order to receive the special gift by the early days of December, you may receive a postcard these days letting you know the 2012 Calendar with Teshirogi's illustrations of Lost Canvas will be delayed to the end of December.

The Seiya Fans requested the comments by Teshirogi Shiori during Degel's Side Story.
デジェル外伝1 Once again my old cat Mao is getting dosages of insulin. Keep living for a long time...
デジェル外伝2 The Gaiden Comic Book #1 is finally on sale! Thank you!
デジェル外伝3 Thanks you very much to everyone who come to the autograph session!
デジェル外伝4 Lately, I got myself a bamboo fish cake by mail from my hometown. It's really delicious.
デジェル外伝5 Recently, the news that got my attention were about the satellite crash and the new discoveries about the universe.
デジェル外伝6 Maro Akaji's Hyper-angle pose book is totally amazing... is like a photo book!
デジェル外伝7 When I give the water called H40 to my old cat Mao, it's hair turns shiny!
デジェル外伝8 I contacted my teacher from the times I was an assistant. It have passed a long time.
デジェル外伝9 This is the season when my cats get on my knees :).




!!! Gracias Por visitar el Blog. Comparte esto con tus amigos Usando Twitter !!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario